Growing a small business can be a huge challenge. There are other small business owners out there that are going through the same things as you. Come and spend some time with people that are trying to achieve similar things to you. Learn from each other. Discuss the fundamentals of business growth. Enjoy a lively group discussion.
At this Meetup you will:
- Have lots of time to chat informally to other small business owners, and learn from each other.
- Hear about 10 minutes of theory on business growth – winning work, delivering work and banking money.
- Enjoy a group discussion on the fundamentals of business growth.
- Hopefully leave with new ideas, new contacts and confidence that you’re heading in the right direction.
You will get the most from this event if:
- You run a small business – either self-employed, sole trader or a limited company.
- You’re keen to grow your business.
- You’re happy to meet new people.
- There is no pressure to share information about your business if you don’t wish to do so.
- Everything discussed is to remain confidential.
- This is about building relationships and learning. It’s not about selling your products or services to other attendees.
We will provide light refreshments. The Meetup will be run in our boardroom at We Grow Businesses. There is plenty of free parking outside our office.
Date: Tuesday 23rd July 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Tickets: Click here
Parking: Free parking on-site
Food and drink: Light refreshments
Location: We Grow Businesses Ltd, Suite 1, Beechwood House, 5 Arlington Court, Whittle Way, Stevenage, SG1 2FS